?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Plotting Mysteries

  • Nov. 4th, 2005 at 11:06 PM
Wild Laugh
I sign up one day with FullHyderabad.com around the time it had just started up.

I wandered aimlessly for a while, and one day, happened to come across the blog space.

One of the featured blogs that day was one owned by a certain "Bitch from Hell" (aka 'Inez Serrano').  Inquisitive as I naturally seem to be, I wandered in and read the latest post.  Fancy this, the latest post had some poetry.  :)  What evil luck right?
Well, I replied to her post with a little poem of my own....  Unless she did a search for my name on google, she'd never know who it was who commented on her journal.  :)  Kinda makes me feel pleased with myself.  Brought a little mystery into someones life, most likely, a life as bland as, or worse than mine..  :o)

I was looking up angiasaa on google today, and I stumbled upon the article and recollected a memory I'd forgotten.  :)  Sometimes, we forget the little joys of our past, when sometimes, they're all that can pull us through our present.

Here's the poem I wrote:


Flutter aloft, into warm sunlight,
    Youth and Joy should bubble anew.
For thoughts and opinions should value my plight,
    Wise nor foolish men, in the end bid us adue.

For words that gathered upon in madness,
    Like a tooth to a topping, a nasty bite,
People in voids, revel in sadness,
    Daft and daunting, just beyond sight.

Glittering in flashes, a sparkling fluid,
    Approaching awestruck and indefinitely lost,
For lies there a danger, past any druid,
    Careful be ye, and weary of cost.

Touching with sight, a civilization unknown,
    To see through sorrow, and graze upon blades,
Of greener pastures, unlike dry bone,
    We long to flee them everglades.

Of sorrow awash with flushes of scarlet,
    where voices arise in shades a'splayed.
No innocence might wander afore of the starlit
    paths that meander under light and shade.


If you'd like to read herthe poem as well, here's the link!

Have fun!  :o)

Tags:

Comments

shandeegoddess wrote:
Nov. 4th, 2005 06:39 pm (UTC)
Nice poem ♥
angiasaa wrote:
Nov. 5th, 2005 01:13 am (UTC)
Thankyou. I was much younger then. :o)
subtle_blues wrote:
Nov. 5th, 2005 04:18 am (UTC)
Dracula!!!
*screams*
Err.. you don't bite women.. do you?
:-D
angiasaa wrote:
Nov. 6th, 2005 04:44 pm (UTC)
You sound awfully expectant. :P
subtle_blues wrote:
Nov. 6th, 2005 04:47 pm (UTC)
expectant? nyah..
I don't wanna die of diabetes!
:-D
Good one no?
angiasaa wrote:
Nov. 6th, 2005 04:50 pm (UTC)
you don't wanna die of diabetes or you don't want her to die of diabetes?

Ummm.... Who's biting who?

You did'nt mean Rabies did you?? :o)
subtle_blues wrote:
Nov. 6th, 2005 04:51 pm (UTC)
dhat!!
too much explanation..She's the sugah-babe remember? Not me! :P

No I didn't mean rabies!duh!
angiasaa wrote:
Nov. 6th, 2005 05:11 pm (UTC)
If, while dropping a lump of sugar into your tea, the sugar-cube bites you on the way in, do you get diabetes? :oP
subtle_blues wrote:
Nov. 6th, 2005 05:24 pm (UTC)
U will never make a good comedian!
Grrr...
:P
angiasaa wrote:
Nov. 6th, 2005 05:54 pm (UTC)
lol! Maybe I should refrain from taking on an apprentice then. :oP
subtle_blues wrote:
Nov. 6th, 2005 06:07 pm (UTC)
yea. good decision..
You would kill the person with logic!
:P
angiasaa wrote:
Nov. 8th, 2005 02:44 pm (UTC)
logic leads the lonely.... :)
subtle_blues wrote:
Nov. 8th, 2005 05:37 pm (UTC)
you should prolly make a collation of all your one-liners on Guywise and copy right them.
:)
angiasaa wrote:
Nov. 9th, 2005 12:38 pm (UTC)
I know.... lol! I've already got quite a list. :)

Good idea!
subtle_blues wrote:
Nov. 10th, 2005 02:14 am (UTC)
Whoa!
The journal.
The Background.
Hawtt!
:o)
\m/
angiasaa wrote:
Nov. 10th, 2005 09:43 pm (UTC)
Thankyou. :o)
subtle_blues wrote:
Nov. 5th, 2005 05:10 am (UTC)
:)
People in voids, revel in sadness,
Daft and daunting, just beyond sight.

-that's the reason behind that smile!

p.s. good you gave the link.. yours made more sense after reading her poem! :)
angiasaa wrote:
Nov. 6th, 2005 04:55 pm (UTC)
:o)

There's no particular reason behind this smile.

P.S.: That's actually the real reason why I gave the link. :)
(Anonymous) wrote:
Nov. 7th, 2005 01:29 pm (UTC)
she doesn't claim to have written this poem, does she?
angiasaa wrote:
Nov. 8th, 2005 02:47 pm (UTC)
No, she does'nt claim anything in fact.

Who might you be btw, dear anonymous? :)
(Anonymous) wrote:
Nov. 8th, 2005 07:06 pm (UTC)
jim... this dear anonymous is amanda from SC :)
saw "her" poem and being a fan of dylan thomas was just wondering if she was taking credit :)
angiasaa wrote:
Nov. 9th, 2005 12:41 pm (UTC)
Oh! lol! :o)

You should start using LJ you know. :)

I ran a rudimentary scan on google. Did'nt find anything by him that matches the poem. However, whether she takes credit for it or not, I definitely accept full responsibility for my reply to that poem. :)

Yay!

btw, is dylan thomas a great poet or something? If so, that poem on her journal has definitely gotta be one of his worst....
(Anonymous) wrote:
Nov. 9th, 2005 01:23 pm (UTC)
amanda again -
that poem on her journal is one of dylan thomas' poems...
http://www.bigeye.com/dylan.htm
do not go gentle into that good night

i guess his poems are just an "aquired taste"...
:)
angiasaa wrote:
Nov. 9th, 2005 02:23 pm (UTC)
Ahh.... Nice.. Thanks for the link! :)

I guess I'm just not very well educated. lol! I'm not one to criticize poetry too hashly, but then again, I guess it's more to each, his/her own....

Kaydeeyoh!
profound_1 wrote:
Nov. 7th, 2005 03:04 am (UTC)
Similarly I once searched for my name in google and came across a comment that was put up on Nepalnews. I was surprised that at some point I was bloody patriotic.

that was a nice poem. I can't think of writing such a piece ever in life, you say you were younger then?
angiasaa wrote:
Nov. 8th, 2005 02:54 pm (UTC)
There are some wonderful patches in our lives that could potentially stop us in our tracks at a future date and make us wonder....

Thank god for search engines. :) At least some of our online moments are cataloged. :)

Thank you. I was roughly a year younger at the time.... I made that comment on the spur of the moment on the 23rd of October, 2004.. :) I've changed a lot since then..