?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Right or Wrong?

  • Dec. 31st, 2004 at 3:38 AM
Over Stand
Punishment is something you get when you do something wrong.

What is wrong in one persons eyes is not wrong in another's.

Frankly speaking, the Cannibals of yore ate human beings as a ritual.  They thought it was the correct thing to do.  What does present-day society say about eating our citizens?  We disown them, we banish them behind bars, we send them through trials, and finally, we slaughter them 'In the name of the Law".  Now, is killing a human right or wrong?  Society says killing humans is a bad thing.  But then, why send the cannibal to the hangman?  A good deed done?  Bah!

One mans trash is another mans gold!

Some of us are non-vegetarian, some eat plants.  Are'nt we killing the plant to sustain our lives?  They're living components of this planet just as you or I are.  Humans would'nt have evolved to such a degree while still preserving our oral canines if we were'nt meant to be omnivores!  We are all meat eaters by genetic trait.

What is God?  Who was Adam and who was Eve?  Eve turns out to be Adams clone, created from his rib by God(?).  They had three sons and no daughters....  Adam and Eve were the first human beings on Earth, they had two sons, one of whom murdered the other, and yet who produced a large race of people, the third son, Seth, being a man who was engineered to be a man of God.  Where the dickens did the rest of us come from?  They were supposed to be the only people on the planet at the time!

There's only so much belief one can have without happening upon the truth.  Sadly, most of these ground-hugging folks are stuck up with their thoughts, claiming that they know what they're talking about.  In actual fact, we're all just wrangling in the muck to reinforce the goop that society has been bleeding into our minds since the day we were born.

We don't want to break out of our notions, we fear the unknown, we make up stories to impress the masses, and then, one fine day, we believe our own made-up stories to be the truth!

What's this world coming to anyway!?

I know, this might be a controversial post to have, but then, I say what I want right?  And it's up to you people to accept it or not.  I'm not attacking any individuals or trains of thought.  I respect them.  But I don't have to share in their notions or intellectual trains to respect them, I can give them respect while maintaining my own views.  And before you people go pounding on the gateway to hell, begging Satan to drag me under, just hold your horses a second and think, I could be wrong....  But then, I guess that brings us back full circle to the top of this post, What is right and what is wrong!?  Just the mafia effect, where the stronger majority decide what is right and wrong while the weaker minority is forced into following the Law of the majority.  Sad, defunct, pathetic!

Comments

pmanoj007 wrote:
Dec. 30th, 2004 11:53 pm (UTC)
I dont know the origin of the thought in your post. But I strongly believe that everything in this world is relative with respect to context and situation. What may be wrong today may be right tomorrow and vice versa.

Unfortunatly movies portray the concept of Hero and Villian. There is nothing as white and black. Everyone has shades of gray in real life.

Just my thought though.
angiasaa wrote:
Dec. 31st, 2004 02:48 pm (UTC)
The origin is actually from some backward thinking I've been doing for ages now. Every now and then, I get a burst of momentum and I let fly. :o)

Your belief in everything being relative in nature is actually on a parallel with my own thoughts on the matter. We have a similar belief there. :)

Unfortunatly movies portray the concept of Hero and Villian.

You've actually placed your finger on the crux of the matter here. Funny that I never even gave it a thought before now, but Movies do have enough influence over the general public to drive such a henious point home in the viewers minds. Some of us are immune to this propoganda and as a result, tend to be sickened by the mass mental-communism that follows....

Sad, but true.... :(
rythm wrote:
Dec. 31st, 2004 03:33 am (UTC)
As u said, ur thoughts!

Hv a gr8 day.


angiasaa wrote:
Dec. 31st, 2004 02:48 pm (UTC)
Thankyou. I notice that you "clicked" the lj-cut. :oP
notanangel78 wrote:
Dec. 31st, 2004 05:08 am (UTC)
About Adam and Eve
Adam and Eve represent several units like themselves. So Adam and Eve were not the only people on earth during that time. A priest explained that they merely represented mankind that was first created.
What happened later were common flaws that we are still victims off.
angiasaa wrote:
Dec. 31st, 2004 02:52 pm (UTC)
Re: About Adam and Eve
Adam and Eve represent several units like themselves.

That's true.

But that's not the idea that the masses have. Infact, in todays world, the people who make the "life and death" decisions believe in the wrong concept of the world around them. They believe it so strongly that nothing you or I could do would convince them of the truth.

To them, the truth is what they see, to us, there _is_ no truth but that no matter what we perceive, we're wrong in one way or another....!

common flaws that we are still victims off.

Unfortunately, that's true.... I'l have to live the rest of my life burdened by this perception of the masses. :(
Re: About Adam and Eve - von_who - Jan. 6th, 2005 04:49 pm (UTC)
Re: About Adam and Eve - angiasaa - Jan. 9th, 2005 09:44 am (UTC)
Re: About Adam and Eve - piraticpontiff - Jan. 4th, 2005 01:43 pm (UTC)
Re: About Adam and Eve - angiasaa - Jan. 9th, 2005 09:50 am (UTC)
mansu wrote:
Dec. 31st, 2004 06:22 am (UTC)
I do not want to comment on the topic above.

I think that the story about Adam and Eve was made by the church.As we know that the church never backed the feminine , this might be the reason why they should have erased the name of the daughter ( if any ) from the books and should have made it a tenet, so that no one questions it, for the one questioning it would mean questioning god which is a sin. I also feel that this might be the story carefully crafted to establish the divinity of God .

I do not want to be offensive, but these words i feel are a result of heavy dose of "the Davinci Code" :). But atleast this made sense.

Since ,historians have found evidence of man on earth much before the time Adam and Eve are supposed to be walking on earth. But the guy who discovered should be a theist for he along with other people have started to find what the definition of a man and a woman according to science was and i am sure that they would somehow comeup with an evidence to establish that Adam and Eve are the first humans. Till then the secret lies hidden in someones closet.
angiasaa wrote:
Dec. 31st, 2004 03:07 pm (UTC)
I think that the story about Adam and Eve was made by the church.

It was'nt made by the Church at all! It was made by a cult that moved under the codename "Jesus". This is a fact that's been known for donkeys years. Sadly, the public (the masses that really make the difference.) refuses to accept that fact.

They still believe in "The Son of God" and stuff. Religion is just a tool to control the masses. Unfortunately, it was carried too far. The slopes of this tool built up so much inertia that the very creaters of the tool, over generations, came to believe in their story.

They lost control of the masses and well, what occured naturally, was the formation of a blind following.

the church never backed the feminine , this might be the reason why they should have erased the name of the daughter

Not very likely. Mary would'nt have had a part to play in th script if that was the script. The bible goes into great lengths trying to equate males with females. It's another matter that the Church claims differently, but they came later and preahed what they could interpret from the writings. If you read the original Greek Bible, (I read an English translation.) you'll see the differences.

I also feel that this might be the story carefully crafted to establish the divinity of God .

I agree completely with that. God is just a concept to control the masses. Without this as the de facto, chances are we'd still be a community of mas murders, killing to survive blah-blah.

Frankly, religion was created in the first place, only to make sure harmony was brought into society to civilize the masses (the illiterate/ignorant! There were tons of them in those days, tons more than exist today!).

Today though, we're educated, we _can_ understand the concept. It's just that we're so used to this supression that we don't question it. Except some of us, who are usually tortured into unwilling supression by the rest of the planet in the end.

I have'nt read "The Da Vinci Code". I don't plan to do that anytime soon either.... I'm a single mind as of right now. :oP

Your thoughts are profound and instinctively logical, brilliant!
(no subject) - fugney - Dec. 31st, 2004 06:37 am (UTC)
angiasaa wrote:
Dec. 31st, 2004 03:07 pm (UTC)
To the point, and well said! :o)
teemus wrote:
Dec. 31st, 2004 10:38 am (UTC)
Dido - You Take my Breath Away (DJ Tiesto Vocal Mix)
Mail, mail, mail!
angiasaa wrote:
Dec. 31st, 2004 03:08 pm (UTC)
Will do once I get back from wherever I'm going for new years. :o)
ma7ur wrote:
Dec. 31st, 2004 10:49 am (UTC)
baaap!

now this was wat u were refferin 2 on vandyvandana's page rite?

i must say i agree with u on most counts!
we only condemn meat eaters as we can c n hear a poor animal scream for it's lyfe. plants? they r livin things agreed but theres no gore or yelping! only a compromise we make 2 stay alive on yor planet(earth!)

god? well i rather not delve into this topic coz it throws numerous questions which cant be answered. But let me put it this way evolution is a process of mutation rite frm single celled organisma(amoeba) to multicellular organisms like u humans. Evolution is a constant process n the very reason of our existence! But no matter how rational or scientefic it may sound all this couldn't have been withoput some divine intervention, some supernatural power, something out there that is inexplicable.

we have no asnwer to it n just stand in awe. instead of just respectin some unknown power like a bunch of fools we give this power a name n each individual visualises it in a different form!

All these individuals grouped under similar thoughts n formed wat is called religion. so every religion n its followers believe that this supernatural power is wat they or their ancestors thought it to be. they visualise it in their own ways n wenever ideologies clash we have communal strife!

This is gettin me interested so u know wat i'll make a humungous post myself!

lastly there was no reason 2 put the last para in size 2 font. look da u made sense n i certainly feel u did. so y care a damn wat anybody else thinks. its yor blog, anyone has a prob with this post their prob!

ps: me again amazed by u!
angiasaa wrote:
Jan. 1st, 2005 01:04 pm (UTC)
Yeah, it was partly what I was refering to on Vandy's page. But this is barely the tip of the iceberg. There's simlpy too much to say actually, even a good thick book would'nt do my mind justice....

we only condemn meat eaters as we can c n hear a poor animal scream for it's lyfe. plants? they r livin things agreed but theres no gore or yelping!

Just because the plants we eat and boil alive and fry n stuff, can't scream in the same way as we hear animals, does'nt mean they go through feelings of pain and stuff. Infact, it has been scientifically proved that plants respond and react to inflicted injury in many ways. They even let off frequencied waves that are similar to those let off by human beings and other animals at similar stimuli as we do. Just because all this is beyond the capacity of (normal) humanbeings to detect, we ignore it, we assume that they have no feelings, that they feel no pain and so, we feel no guilt when murdering them. :o)

I don't say we should'nt eat plants, I am just saying that there's nothing wrong in doing so. Similarly, there's nothing wrong in eating animals or humanbeings.... We're all in the cycle of life.... We've just evolved this way.... That's all!

But no matter how rational or scientefic it may sound all this couldn't have been withoput some divine intervention

That's just an assumption. Applying the context to something like Divine intervention is just the urge to explain something we can't explicitly explain with our current level of understanding of the world around us.

Our current scientific understanding is barely even a basic understanding. We need to learn a lot more. It will come with time, but even when it does come, we're not gonna be ready to accept it. Mainly due to the thousands of years worth of conditioning that we've been through.

Life _has_ been created in the laboratory. With physicists playing God and all. Anothe interesting thing is cloning. There's nothing wrong in it in my opinion. it's just the next step in evolution, and we're scared of what it might mean....

We're unwilling to undergo change and learn new things, simply because we'er terrified of seeing our old concepts of the world being rewritten, we're not willing to see our old understanding of God and religion being proved wrong. We're, in short, being crabs. Pulling the rest of the society back from advancement.

we have no asnwer to it n just stand in awe. instead of just respectin some unknown power like a bunch of fools we give this power a name n each individual visualises it in a different form!

Well said! You have the right view there! Rather, you have what I think is the right thing!

This is gettin me interested so u know wat i'll make a humungous post myself!

Way to go!

astly there was no reason 2 put the last para in size 2 font. look da u made sense n i certainly feel u did. so y care a damn wat anybody else thinks. its yor blog, anyone has a prob with this post their prob!

That was a disclaimer. :o)

Yeah, I know.... You understand that concept. But that disclaimer was meant for those who are unable to understand it. Some just don't understand that this is my private space and I don't intend on changing their thoughts, It's just the expression of my own thoughts. Some are simply not mentally mature enough to understand it!


Kaydeeyoh!
(no subject) - ma7ur - Jan. 1st, 2005 05:08 pm (UTC)
(no subject) - angiasaa - Feb. 14th, 2005 11:02 am (UTC)
(no subject) - ma7ur - Feb. 14th, 2005 03:04 pm (UTC)
ma7ur wrote:
Dec. 31st, 2004 10:49 am (UTC)
btw just 4 the record, Y am i SCREENED?
angiasaa wrote:
Dec. 31st, 2004 03:10 pm (UTC)
If you've been reading my journal from time to time, you'd see that all comments on my journal from today until forever shall be screened by default. I'll unscreen them as and when I reply to them.

If a request is made or I feel something is too far contravertial, I'll keep it screened.

I'll reply to your previous comment later.
(no subject) - ma7ur - Jan. 1st, 2005 05:22 pm (UTC)
datempest wrote:
Dec. 31st, 2004 12:54 pm (UTC)
Take a long deep breath now!
angiasaa wrote:
Dec. 31st, 2004 02:36 pm (UTC)
*takes long deep breath*

*smiles!*

Better!
(no subject) - datempest - Jan. 1st, 2005 12:09 pm (UTC)
(no subject) - angiasaa - Jan. 1st, 2005 12:46 pm (UTC)
tigereyed_hash wrote:
Dec. 31st, 2004 05:23 pm (UTC)
Actually, cannibalism is not a very healthy practice. Humans are on top of the food chain, and it doesn't transfer enough nutrition to consume other organisms on top of their respective food chains, like eagles or lions. Is that right or wrong? Seen in context with this, that's way out of left field.

Phew, no more biology.

The people of yore, thought it was right. Now they don't. Thinking, not saying 'evolved' here, has changed.

Yes, they make up stories and embrace them as truth... they've done that since forever. Mythology comes under that, right? But then, mythology points to religion, which points to spirituality, which points to ... whatever it is. :/

By the way, what do YOU think about cannibalism? You obviously don't like the way society thinks of it.

Right or wrong is relative, I guess. It depends upon how the people are thinking at that time. And the majority does rule here. There will be a minority. Who is going to DECIDE what's right or wrong? Is there such a thing at all??

Whoa. That's too much. Excusez.

Happy new year! What made you think all this, anyway?
angiasaa wrote:
Jan. 1st, 2005 03:52 pm (UTC)
Actually, cannibalism is not a very healthy practice. Humans are on top of the food chain, and it doesn't transfer enough nutrition to consume other organisms on top of their respective food chains, like eagles or lions. Is that right or wrong?

Cannibalism is indeed not very healthy, but only in a specific context. The angle that you prescribe is incorrect sadly. It's an ethical point of view that you are embracing. Let's take it a little more on a truly biological angle.

Kuru belongs to a class of infectious diseases called transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSEs), also known as prion diseases. The hallmark of a TSE disease is misshapen protein molecules that clump together and accumulate in brain tissue. Scientists believe that misshapen prion proteins have the ability to change their shape and cause other proteins of the same type to also change shape. Other TSEs include Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease and fatal familial insomnia in humans, bovine spongiform encephalopathy in cattle (also known as mad cow disease), scrapie in sheep and goats, and chronic wasting disease in deer and elk.

It's not a disease that comes from cannibalism. It comes from eating infected brain tissue. And it's got no relation to cannibalism. Last I heard, Cows don't eat cows and elks dont' eat elks. :o)

That's about the only reason why it isnt a good idea to eat humans. But that holds true only for humans who are infected with the disease. and are eaten by uninfected humanbeings. Otherwise, it's just like eating anything else.

People are naturally geared toward eating meat. We are our own natural predator. And the induction of a social taboo, sustained by religious practice, is pretty much all that's keeping us from eating our neighbours. And, that's pretty much the same reason why we've overpopulated the planet without much hinderance!

he people of yore, thought it was right. Now they don't. Thinking, not saying 'evolved' here, has changed.

I say thinking because that's what it is, Thought. It's not evolution, definitely not biological evolution. We could start playing with words here, and you could call it "evolution of thought", and in such a case, I'm sure to win out for reasons that don't grace this topic, but that's not my intention.

Thinkin evolvs in different ways and very often, it's restricted to the generation or the individual. it requires non-genetic contact and no level of non-genetic contact can ensure it's true transcription. Besides, thought as it exists today is something than many thinkers have tried and failed miserably to define. It's something I don't hope to distinguish from biological evolution or any other similar hypothetical arguments.


Continued....!
(no subject) - angiasaa - Jan. 1st, 2005 03:52 pm (UTC)
vandyvandana wrote:
Jan. 1st, 2005 08:48 am (UTC)
we make up stories to impress the masses, and then, one fine day, we believe our own made-up stories to be the truth!
*stands up and claps*

angiasaa wrote:
Jan. 1st, 2005 12:47 pm (UTC)
Yay! *does a happy Jig!*
sticky_toffee wrote:
Jan. 3rd, 2005 01:16 pm (UTC)
Muslims believe that Adam and Ave did have daughters. Otherwise how did the whole world population come about. They had many tiwns and the sons did not marry their twin, they married the daughter from the next set of twins. This makes me think that we're all related then, and therefore, we are incest....

heh....sorry... I am a random topic conversationalist...
angiasaa wrote:
Jan. 21st, 2005 11:18 am (UTC)
No, you're right.... According to the holy books, we are all involved in an elaborate system of incest.... Of course it's not very true, but then, we can't convince those that misinterpret the texts.... :o) Heck, even people like you and me are stuck with mere thoughts, we can't prove anything for a fact, we can only suggest alternates and assume that we're right.... :o)

And you're no random conversationalist, I've said it before and I'll say it again, you make tons more sense than most other people I know....

Kaydeeyoh. :o)

P.S.: Thanks for dropping by, it's been ages!
(no subject) - sticky_toffee - Jan. 25th, 2005 12:51 am (UTC)
(no subject) - angiasaa - Feb. 18th, 2005 05:21 pm (UTC)
(no subject) - alexli - Jan. 5th, 2005 12:15 am (UTC)
angiasaa wrote:
Jan. 20th, 2005 07:34 am (UTC)
That's really really good news Ada,

Why do you say lovesick?

I hope you get better dear, I was down with some serious fever myself over the weekend.... :( Get well soon!

Sorry for my late response, be good and take care,
F.F.E.A.E., and Kaydeeyoh!
Jim....
(no subject) - alexli - Jan. 20th, 2005 09:13 am (UTC)
(no subject) - angiasaa - Jan. 21st, 2005 11:15 am (UTC)
(no subject) - alexli - Feb. 12th, 2005 08:36 pm (UTC)
Re: blue snow - angiasaa - Apr. 6th, 2005 12:55 pm (UTC)
(Anonymous) wrote:
Jan. 5th, 2005 03:40 pm (UTC)
right and wrong?
no right and wrong, no black and white-----all grey. are u kidding me? i agree that every story has two sides and sometimes one can't decide which side deserves ones support but there are things which are right and wrong. what would you think about rape? that the rapist was right to do what he/she did because they were provoked? because their emotions couldn't be controlled?
or murder----is it right to kill another human being(i'm stressing on the "human" aspect) because you want to steal from him or to honor some grudge? cannibalism is murder right? you are killing someone who breathes,loves and thinks. isn't that wrong?

you may say animals do they same-they do possess the same emotions-and i will be frank i can't give you any counter argument as to why one should not eat animals and eat plants. but even they(animals) don't kill their own species to eat it. should we not rise above practices centuries old?

as for God? it is a matter of belief and faith-and you either have it or you don't. for a lot of us out here-we search for God-it might seem a futile search to some-but to us it is full of meaning.
you don't have to believe what society says-or make stories for the masses-if you search for the truth, and find it and are happy with it-the journey's done.for some of us god is the truth we search for-others have different destinations.
this is indeed your blog, and you have every right to say what you like.just as i have every right to comment--like it or not. one does't need to follow the majority-it's a choice everyone has-and the above comments show my views-which i think are in the minority-atleast on this blog site.
angiasaa wrote:
Apr. 6th, 2005 12:38 pm (UTC)
Re: right and wrong?
Black and White does'nt exist on a generic scale. And I still stick to that. There's a ton of gray to scavenge from. I find it really hard to believe that you have such a solid adherence to your own angle on things. Have you ever even tried stepping out of your tiny reality and looking at the entire planet as a large-scale formulation? If you have'nt, I suggest you forget about your argument since black and white only exists on an individual scale and that's about as black and white as anything gets.

No two individuals have exactly the same vivid distribution of perceptual integration, as you seem to think. Even on a small scale, it's an absolute impossibility. Individuals don't matter when you're worried about a world full of people. Seriously, I've given it years of thought and know what it is that I am talking about.

You ask me what I think about issues such as rape and murder, I'll give you my thoughts. Even though I've mentioned this in part earlier in my above comments, I'll give you some more explanation here in the vague chance that you missed out on the above explanation or just did'nt understand it.

Rape exists everywhere. You claim we're human, but that's far from true.... What is it to be human? I'm talking of your image of Humanity. We're only human in the sense of being 'human beings', on the scale of evolution that levels us out as "Homo Sapiens".

All apes indulge in species wide rape. Rape is about the only way in which breeding takes place. We look at them and ignore it. Why stick to our own species and call that wrong? What is wrong is to condemn it from a global standpoint. Females (and I'm talking of the majority here!) have a natural tendency to fantasize about being raped. Surveys by National Geographic and MIT's Evolutionary Science Department, have both conducted large-scale surveys and found that to be a fact. They themselves place it as a natural species-wide tendency.

You might claim "our civilized world" and what not, but we're in no position to call it civilized. Any population that reverts to uncivilized thoughts is definitely uncivilized. You can't just follow a religion and claim you're civilized. Civilization is a heck of a lot more than just that!

Regarding Murder, do you believe that Osama and his buddies believe they are performing evils by terrorizing the world's population? Do you think Terrorists think they are doing any wrong when they kill and slaughter their Jihad sworn enemies? Of course not!

And they're not wrong. They believe it's right. You believe it's wrong. It's merely a difference of opinion. And that's exactly what this entire post is all about. If one can't see that truth is something you can never lay a finger upon without facing opposition, you're severely mistaken. People like me say you're wrong even though you believe you're true.

And people like yourself say I'm wrong even though the fact is that I believe what I'm saying is true. Either way, we believe our own angles but who's really right? It's the majority. Since they can crush the opposition. Eliminate the opposition and you shall be the only one shouting our beliefs.

In fact, that's exactly why Islam preaches what it does. It's the one true religion. People misinterpret it and refuse to believe anything anybody else says since they're so convinced of their own truths.... What would you say to that? What would you do? If you choose to believe anything they or I say blindly, I'm sorry, but you're among the masses too!

As for the existence of God, read up the paragraphs and paragraphs on the subject above, I'm sure you'll feel a hopeless shock when you see how many people have the same view as you do....

The minority on this blog are those that make up the worlds majority. I revel in the IQ of my visitors.... I'm indeed lucky to have such an audience. But thank you, I never noticed this fact earlier. :o)

Oh, and by the way, do leave a contact address or your name at least so I know who and what it is that I am talking to, it gets awfully painful replying to people who prefer to remain faceless out of whatever reason.

Kaydeeyoh!
Jim....
pavani wrote:
Jan. 23rd, 2005 03:24 pm (UTC)
i don't think your thoughts are all that controversial. Soceities and culture have their hyprocracies. I'm living in a most culturally segragated and frustrating time in America. With the President being very religiously motivated and all and shoving that way of thinking down our throats!

Religion I see it as an interpretation, you can pick and choose what you want to believe in. Man's ability, thinking and his rights have evolved so much that i'm lost as to why we still choose to believe what someone said in 11 B.C. Our beliefs like us, should evolve.
angiasaa wrote:
Mar. 4th, 2005 07:13 am (UTC)
You have a point there. Judging stuff as 'controversial' or not is a matter of not just personal opinion, but public as well. Most of this planet has gotten by, through all these millennia by following mass-thought processes. The bulk of the people have long stopped thinking for themselves, and in due transit of time, have begun to rely more on external influences than internal ones....

Funny, this coming from me, since after all, even this is merely my own opinion. :)

I believe that it's no ones prerogative to stick what they feel is right 'down our throats'. I guess it's permissible that they state their frame of mind, but that's no inclusion to the aspect of forcing others to follow them.

Our beliefs like us, should evolve.

Rightly said pavani, I could'nt say it better in a million years! We've been evolving, albeit unconsciously, for millions of years now, and it's high time that we gave ourselves the freedom to decide what kind of a God it is that breathes fire through the skies and which one it is that commands our will....

I think I need to evolve a little more, I'm botching stuff up already. lol!

Kaydeeyoh!
subtle_blues wrote:
Mar. 17th, 2005 03:33 pm (UTC)
What kinda movies do you like watching?
( this is certainly not in response to your post)
:-)
cheers!
angiasaa wrote:
Mar. 18th, 2005 01:31 pm (UTC)
Ummm.... Usually Science Fiction, Mystery, Thrillers, Comedy, Tripplex.

Haha! Gotcha! Okai, everything but the tripplex stuff, I don't have any specific tastes as such, but those mentioned above are mosty the ones that attract my attention. Apart from ScienceFiction(which is at the top of the list!), everything else comes in no particular order. :o)

Kaydeeyoh!

Why the question though? Even though it's not in response to the post, it seems to be inspired by it.... :o)
(no subject) - subtle_blues - Mar. 18th, 2005 02:11 pm (UTC)
(no subject) - angiasaa - Mar. 19th, 2005 08:24 am (UTC)
(no subject) - subtle_blues - Mar. 19th, 2005 08:40 am (UTC)
(no subject) - angiasaa - Mar. 24th, 2005 07:33 am (UTC)
(no subject) - subtle_blues - Mar. 24th, 2005 04:04 pm (UTC)
(no subject) - angiasaa - Mar. 24th, 2005 04:57 pm (UTC)
(no subject) - subtle_blues - Mar. 24th, 2005 05:11 pm (UTC)
pinak wrote:
Mar. 18th, 2005 04:56 pm (UTC)
What's this world coming to anyway!?
:) Do I need to say more... I was born with a mutant gene of "nihilism"
angiasaa wrote:
Mar. 19th, 2005 08:26 am (UTC)
Haha! We're just as psychotic as anything this planet has seen before today. lol!
featuring_nish wrote:
Apr. 6th, 2005 11:37 am (UTC)
i share the same thoughts...
Goodness gracious great balls of monkey jeepers!!
angiasaa wrote:
Apr. 6th, 2005 12:06 pm (UTC)
It's been ages since I last saw you here on my journal. :o) Thankyou for dropping by. :o)

Some of us have similar thought processes.... Great minds and all.... What's right is right. What's wrong is also right, but contextually speaking, we're merely tying the knot tighter and tighter without reaching any concrete conclusion, It'll always remain the prerogative of the masses....
(Anonymous) wrote:
May. 30th, 2005 07:35 pm (UTC)
ccooperr@mailcity.com
umm.....i dint know this topic will resurface again, i guess we concluded it long time back.
angiasaa wrote:
May. 30th, 2005 08:30 pm (UTC)
Re: ccooperr@mailcity.com
Perhaps it shall keep resurfacing over and over....

As long as there are people who don't understand some things (there are a lot of those people as you and I already know), They'll keep comming up. :o)

As far as I'm concerned though, It's a recurring question. I'm never happy with the finality of the results. :(

Profile

In too deep, Brood
angiasaa
Angirasa Acharya (aka Jim....)
The Guywise Foundation

Latest Month

November 2010
S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    
Powered by LiveJournal.com
Designed by angiasaa